Tag Archives: Maryland
- Maryland to resurrect sports betting initiative in 2018
October 12, 2017
A dead initiative to make sports betting in casinos legal will be resurrected in Maryland next year.
- National Harbor posts lowest gaming revenue in six months
October 6, 2017
MGM Resorts' National Harbor casino continues to run roughshod over its Maryland competitors, but posts lowest revenue in six months.
- MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017
MGM Resorts' National Harbor casino in Maryland earns a record $52.9m in August, while MGM sells the land underneath to its real estate investment trust.
- MGM National Harbor outperforms other Maryland casinos in July
August 16, 2017
Maryland’s newest casino continues to dominate the state revenues game, posting a revenue over $50 million in four of the past five months.
- Maryland’s newest casino earns over $50m for third month
July 6, 2017
Maryland's six casinos earn $130.5m in June, while MGM's National Harbor tops $50m for third month; Cordish still waiting on Madrid approval.
- MGM’s Maryland casino revenue tops $50m for second month
June 6, 2017
Revenue at MGM Resorts' new Maryland casino National Harbor tops $50m for the second month since the property opened last December.
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
December 6, 2013
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018
Maryland casinos August gains; MGM baccarat dealer conspiracy
September 11, 2018