Tag Archives: Maryland
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore snaps losing streak in January
February 6, 2019
Maryland's six casinos start 2019 off on the right foot with revenue up 7.2% year-on-year and even Horseshoe Casino Baltimore is in positive territory.
- Maryland’s 2018 casino revenue rises 8% to just under $1.75b
January 8, 2019
Maryland Lottery & Gaming reports its six casino operators generated gaming revenue of just under $1.75b in 2018, an 8.1% rise from 2017's $1.61b.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore takes it on the chin in November
December 7, 2018
Maryland's casino market posted solid year-on-year gains in November, although Horseshoe Casino Baltimore was down double-digits.
- Maryland majority supports sports betting
November 14, 2018
A survey shows that fifty-three percent of registered voters in Maryland are in favor of legal sports betting in the state.
- National Harbor’s hot tables drive Maryland casino revenue record
November 6, 2018
Maryland casinos set a new monthly revenue record in October thanks to MGM's National Harbor, which saw its table game revenue shoot up by nearly $20m.
- Voters prepare to decide the fate of gambling in Arkansas, Maryland
October 31, 2018
Residents of Arkansas don’t want casino gambling—or do they. The residents appear to have difficulty making up their minds.
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
December 6, 2013
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018
Maryland casinos August gains; MGM baccarat dealer conspiracy
September 11, 2018
National Harbor keeps bogarting Maryland’s gaming revenue
November 7, 2017