Tag Archives: Maryland Live!
- Delaware Casinos Cry For Help Falls on Deaf Ears of the State
4 April 2013
Delaware Casinos look to the State for aid in their flailing battle against the rise of the Marylanders, but the State aint looking.
- Kentucky casinos edge closer; Maryland venues open round-the-clock; Iowa official blames the dogs
7 December 2012
Kentucky gambling bill could arrive next year; Maryland changes casino rules; Iowa official wants an end to dog racing
- Maryland Live! reports June tax and revenue figures; claims to be “in line with projections”
4 July 2012
The new $500 million gaming complex reported a revenue of $28,481,477.63 with the casino paying somewhere north of $19 million to the state of Maryland as part of the 67% gaming tax it was required to pay
- Maryland Live! gets license approval; ready for June 6 opening
5 June 2012
The enormous, 12-acre casino located right next to the Arundel Mills Mall recently held a media preview days ahead of its June 6 opening after officially securing an operations license from Maryland Lottery Director Stephen Martino.
- Greek casino closes; Ohio casino to punish neighbouring states; Maryland casino extends invite to press
28 May 2012
Casino shuts in Greece; Ohio casino will adversely affect neighbouring states; Maryland open for press this week
- Kahnawake rejects casino bid; third-largest US casino readies for opening day
29 April 2012
Kahnawake Mohawk community votes against building a casino; Maryland Live! casino set to become US' third largest; Missouri casino credit
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
6 December 2013
Morris Mohawk Gaming Group shuts down operations
1 October 2015