Tag Archives: Maryland Live!
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore finally opens to the public
27 August 2014
August 26 was a landmark day for Maryland casinos as the Horseshoe Casino in downtown Baltimore officially opened its doors to the public.
- Data thieves peddle their wares to casinos both online and brick-and-mortar
South Korea arrests 16 after 27m individuals have online data stolen; former Maryland Live! host accused of stealing VIP gambler list.
- Maryland casinos continue healthy revenues; state lottery declines for the first time in 16 years
7 August 2014
Maryland's casinos continued an upward revenue trend in July. However, the state lottery saw a drop in annual revenues.
- Maryland Live! Summer Series of Poker Main Event Taken Down by Christian Harder
31 July 2014
Maryland Live! Summer Series of Poker Main Event saw two of poker’s finest end up with the lion’s share of the prize money.
- Maryland annual casino revenue tops $833m; New York firms spend $11m lobbying
9 July 2014
Maryland's four casinos report $833m in gaming revenue in fiscal 2014; New York casino hopefuls spent $11m lobbying in past two years.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, competitor of Maryland Live, to open this August
30 June 2014
The Caesars-owned Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, the $442 million casino that many anticipate, is scheduled to open on August 26.
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
6 December 2013