Tag Archives: martin walsh
- State finally closes books on Boston’s fight over Wynn casino
February 5, 2016
On Thursday, gambling regulators in the state of Massachusetts unanimously approved the deal between the city of Boston and Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn Resorts, Boston mayor kiss & make up
January 28, 2016
Wynn Resorts and Boston mayor Martin Walsh reach deal that will end the legal bickering over compensation related to Wynn's Everett casino.
- Judge slams Boston for “spurious” claims of regulators favoring Wynn casino bid
December 5, 2015
Judge dismisses city of Boston's claim of wrongdoing by Massachusetts Gaming Commission in awarding casino license to Wynn Resorts.
- Massachusetts Gaming Commission seeks dismissal of Boston lawsuit
May 28, 2015
MGC filed a motion on Tuesday to dismiss Boston’s 152-page lawsuit seeking to revoke the Boston-area casino license awarded to Wynn Resorts.
- Boston files lawsuit to declare Wynn casino project void
January 6, 2015
Boston Mayor Martin Walsh sued the Massachusetts Gaming Commission on Monday over awarding Wynn Resorts the casino project in Everett.
- Wynn formalizes Boston casino license; Suffolk Downs announces closing date
September 18, 2014
Wynn Resorts formally inks Boston casino license; Suffolk Downs to end racing this month; casino friends and foes to debate before vote.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018