Tag Archives: Mark Zuckerberg
- Social Media Insights Part 2: The Social Media Procrastinator
September 17, 2013
There is an expiration date to social media procrastination. It’s not about getting old. It’s about staying on top of your game.
- Social Media Insights Part 1: You’re not yet on social media? You must be a Laggard
September 10, 2013
What does it mean to be a social media Laggard? And why is it hurting you and your business? Just a little bit of a history.
- Facebook and Zynga Head in Opposite Directions
July 31, 2013
Vince Martin talks about two companies on completely different tracks; Facebook and Zynga.
- Facebook stock soars on stellar mobile numbers
July 24, 2013
Social network Facebook reports better than expected Q2 earnings report card, featuring a sharp uptick in mobile engagement.
- Zynga sacks 5% of workforce; Facebook Q3 mobile ad revenue impresses analysts
October 24, 2012
The day before its Q3 earnings are released, Zynga cuts 5% of its workforce; Facebook Q3 shows mobile 14% of total ad revenue
- Can Zynga Get Real?
September 21, 2012
Social Gaming News: Mark Pincus announcement about Zynga's take on real money gambling met with lots of cynicism. Can Zynga Get Real?