Tag Archives: mark scheinberg
- PokerStars New Jersey fined $25k for geolocation failures
9 February 2017
New Jersey regulators slap $25k fine on Amaya Gaming after out-of-state players were allowed to access PokerStars New Jersey site.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
23 February 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- On a Possible Scheinberg/Baazov Axis
9 February 2016
What’s it called when you own over 18% of a $5b company but you’re really rooting for stock to fall so you can take it private again?
- Sheldon Adelson tops gaming sector in Forbes World’s Billionaires 2015
10 March 2015
Forbes’ released its annual World’s Top Billionaires List, with Las Vegas Sands Sheldon Adelson topping the gambling sector.
- Weekly Poll – Who got the better of the Amaya-Stars deal?
20 June 2014
In this week's poll, we asked our readers who got the better of the Amaya-Stars deal?
- Amaya Gaming to acquire Pokerstars, Full Tilt Poker for $4.9b
13 June 2014
Canada's Amaya Gaming strikes blockbuster deal to acquire parent company of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker for $4.9b.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014