Tag Archives: Mark Pincus
- Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control
May 4, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reports revenue up 7% on mobile strength and record performance by Zynga Poker; founder Pincus cedes voting control.
- Zynga taps ex-EA Mobile exec as new CEO, Pincus switches to executive chairman
March 2, 2016
Social gamers Zynga change CEOs for the second time in less than a year, as board member Frank Gibeau takes over from founder Mark Pincus.
- FantasyUp goes belly-up; Boom Fantasy speeds up daily fantasy sports
January 16, 2016
Daily fantasy sports site FantasyUp shuts down, says it lacks money to pay customers; Boom Fantasy compresses DFS to 10-minute blocks.
- Zynga acquires social casino game start-up Rising Tide Games
September 15, 2015
Zynga has acquired free-to-play social-casino start-up Rising Tide Games in an effort to expand its footprint in the social casino market.
- Zynga’s social casino franchise rescues Q2 numbers but user exodus continues
August 6, 2015
Social gamers Zynga report better than expected bookings in Q2 with social casino franchise the star performer; Willy Wonka slot on the way.
- Zynga COO Downie resigns; former Genentech CFO Lavigne joins board
April 27, 2015
Zynga COO Clive Downie has resigned from the social gaming company while former Genentech CFO Louis Lavigne joins Zynga's board.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Zynga, Facebook revise deal to loosen ties that bind them together
November 30, 2012
Gambling ads and Facebook
October 24, 2011