Tag Archives: Mark Pincus
- Zynga taps ex-EA Mobile exec as new CEO, Pincus switches to executive chairman
March 2, 2016
Social gamers Zynga change CEOs for the second time in less than a year, as board member Frank Gibeau takes over from founder Mark Pincus.
- FantasyUp goes belly-up; Boom Fantasy speeds up daily fantasy sports
January 16, 2016
Daily fantasy sports site FantasyUp shuts down, says it lacks money to pay customers; Boom Fantasy compresses DFS to 10-minute blocks.
- Zynga acquires social casino game start-up Rising Tide Games
September 15, 2015
Zynga has acquired free-to-play social-casino start-up Rising Tide Games in an effort to expand its footprint in the social casino market.
- Zynga’s social casino franchise rescues Q2 numbers but user exodus continues
August 6, 2015
Social gamers Zynga report better than expected bookings in Q2 with social casino franchise the star performer; Willy Wonka slot on the way.
- Zynga COO Downie resigns; former Genentech CFO Lavigne joins board
April 27, 2015
Zynga COO Clive Downie has resigned from the social gaming company while former Genentech CFO Louis Lavigne joins Zynga's board.
- Zynga CEO Pincus looking to rehire former social casino exec
April 16, 2015
Zynga CEO Mark Pincus looking to rehire company's former casino games chief Marcus Segal and other recently turfed execs.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017