Tag Archives: Mark Newhouse
- The American Poker Awards: Daniel Negreanu Calls Alex Dreyfus a Visionary
March 2, 2015
Negreanu called Dreyfus a visionary after the inaugural GPI American Poker Awards and American Poker Conference turned out to be a success.
- The GPI American Poker Awards: My Picks
February 3, 2015
Lee takes a gander at the shortlists for the inaugural American Poker Awards, and takes a punt at who he thinks will get lucky on the night.
- 2015 BLUFF Readers Choice Awards: Negreanu, Colman and Selbst Collect
January 8, 2015
The 2015 BLUFF Readers Choice awards sees some familiar names as the likes of Daniel Negreanu, Dan Colman & Vanessa Selbst pick up awards.
- Dealers Choice: Repeat Contender Mark Newhouse Headlines 2014 WSOP November Nine
July 18, 2014
November Nine has been a staple of WSOP Main Event long enough now that nearly everyone can predict the shape of its lineup in rough strokes
- 2014 World Series of Poker Sets Final Table of World Championship – “November Nine” back November 10-11
July 17, 2014
The 45th annual WSOP $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em Championship – commonly referred to as the Main Event – is down to its final nine players.
- WSOP 2014 – Main Event Day Seven Summary
July 15, 2014
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to WSOP Main Event Day 7 at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas for WSOP 2014.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018