Tag Archives: Mark McGuinness
- eSports and Skin Gambling: The Elephant in the Room
July 11, 2016
The elephant in the room, has truly stampeded into the world of eSports, & it’s the evil twin in some quarters referred to as skin gambling.
- CEEGC 2016 Speaker profile – Mark McGuinness – eSports in Eastern and Central Europe
July 7, 2016
The organizers are proud to announce that Mark McGuinness will be among the speakers at the CEEGC 2016 which will take place in Budapest.
- Mark McGuinness: eSports poses challenge for traditional sportsbooks
November 17, 2015
Mainstream Marketing and Communications’ Mark McGuinness explains why the online gambling industry should get on the eSports.
- Betway eSports announced as inaugural winner of eSports Bookie of the Month award
November 4, 2015
eSportsbet today announced that Betway is to be the first recipient of its inaugural eSports Betting Bookie of the Month award.
- eSports the emancipator for Asian Sportsbooks
October 19, 2015
Could betting on eSports transform sports betting behemoths seeking to increase profit margin while targeting Asian millenials?
- Sports books vs the eSports betting disruptor
October 7, 2015
Could eSports disrupt the current online betting industry that hasn’t changed in the past 15 years? Mark McGuinness of eSports Bet explains.