Tag Archives: Mark Locke
- How important is sports data integrity? Genius Sports’ Mark Locke explains
December 12, 2018
Becky Liggero spoke to Mark Locke, CEO of Genius Sports, on opportunities in the sports betting market for the data technology services firm.
- Betgenius brings its proven and innovative products to G2E Las Vegas
September 20, 2017
Betgenius, a Genius Sports Group company will showcase its portfolio of proven products at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Las Vegas.
- Betgenius names Matt Stephenson as Managing Director
August 31, 2017
Betgenius has today announced the appointment of Matt Stephenson as its new Managing Director.
- Genius Sports CEO To Testify at US Congressional Hearing May 11
May 11, 2016
Locke has been invited to discuss how advancements in technology can help to protect the integrity of sports at a Congressional Hearing.
- FIBA extends partnership with sports data firm Genius Sports
April 28, 2016
The International Basketball Federation and Genius Sports have signed a new deal that will see their partnership extended until 2019.
- Mike Strong appointed Betgenius Sales Director
September 15, 2015
Betgenius today announced the appointment of Mike Strong as Global Sales Director at Betgenius.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014