Tag Archives: Mark Lipparelli
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 sessions to attend at GiGse 2016
21 April 2016
For those of you with jammed schedules, here are the five sessions at GiGse 2016 I recommend you try to squeeze in.
- National Rifle Association rides to the rescue of US regulated online gambling
10 December 2015
The House of Representatives holds second hearing on the Restoration of America's Wire Act, a debate in which the 2nd amendment looms large.
- California online poker hearing dares not whisper the name of PokerStars
24 April 2014
California Assembly holds five-hour online poker hearing at which PokerStars is never mentioned but dominates the conversation.
- Law firms win big in New Jersey’s online gambling push
14 January 2014
A Denver-based law firm earns $4.7m over the past few years from firms looking to enter New Jersey's online gambling market.
- World Regulatory Briefing (WrB) Philadelphia Day 1 Recap
23 October 2013
Clarion organized the first US based World Regulatory Briefing in Philadelphia, as the regulated online gambling market is kicking off in the US.
- New Jersey online launch date in jeopardy; interstate compacts a “complex animal”
14 September 2013
Atlantic City casinos told their online gambling license applications are incomplete; interstate compacts will be "complex animal"
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
15 January 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
31 December 2013