Tag Archives: Mark Lipparelli
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 sessions to attend at GiGse 2016
April 21, 2016
For those of you with jammed schedules, here are the five sessions at GiGse 2016 I recommend you try to squeeze in.
- National Rifle Association rides to the rescue of US regulated online gambling
December 10, 2015
The House of Representatives holds second hearing on the Restoration of America's Wire Act, a debate in which the 2nd amendment looms large.
- California online poker hearing dares not whisper the name of PokerStars
April 24, 2014
California Assembly holds five-hour online poker hearing at which PokerStars is never mentioned but dominates the conversation.
- Law firms win big in New Jersey’s online gambling push
January 14, 2014
A Denver-based law firm earns $4.7m over the past few years from firms looking to enter New Jersey's online gambling market.
- World Regulatory Briefing (WrB) Philadelphia Day 1 Recap
October 23, 2013
Clarion organized the first US based World Regulatory Briefing in Philadelphia, as the regulated online gambling market is kicking off in the US.
- New Jersey online launch date in jeopardy; interstate compacts a “complex animal”
September 14, 2013
Atlantic City casinos told their online gambling license applications are incomplete; interstate compacts will be "complex animal"
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013