Tag Archives: Mark Davies
- SBC Betting on Football Conference and Awards Recap
May 9, 2014
The inaugural SBC Betting on Football Conference took place today at the Chelsea Football Club in London.
- Is The Sports Betting Revolution Upon Us?
September 18, 2013
Use of pool betting is something that isn’t new but hasn’t been done very well, however it’s the cash out feature that’s the standout.
- Betting Promotion announces agreement to supply Plus-Five Gaming
March 19, 2013
Betting Promotion has signed an agreement with Plus-Five Gaming to supply its services to its newly developed sportsbook product.
- Wemberlee Wemberlee we’re gambling industry and we’re going to Wembley!
May 10, 2012
eGR Subscriber's Forum Reviews
- Sports Offshore case coming to court; Betfair founder sues own law firm
September 12, 2011
A congressman's wife could be among the witnesses called to the trial of a sportsbook as Mark Davies sues law firm
- Bodog slashes Betfair IPO odds
September 27, 2010
After offering odds on Betfair's IPO late last week, Bodog was forced to slash them twice after a glut of bets on them not reaching the £1.4bn price
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
First shirt sponsorship deal paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
April 11, 2018
BREAKING NEWS – Bodog.com seized by Homeland Security
February 28, 2012
Bodog Brand to Leave US Market
July 26, 2011