Tag Archives: Mark Cuban
- Maverick sports bettor Haralabos Voulgaris appointed to Mavericks job
October 10, 2018
Mark Cuban has hired the oft-time high stakes poker player, Haralabos Voulgaris in a bid to revitalise his side’s flagging fortunes.
- Unikrn nets $15M in eSports betting cryptocurrency pre-sale
September 28, 2017
eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $15 million in a pre-sale participated by some big name investors, including Mark Cuban.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
- Mark Cuban to take part in Unikrn ICO; ESIC and MGA agree MOU
July 3, 2017
Shark Tank star, Mark Cuban, has announced plans to take part in Unikrn's initial coin offering, weeks after declaring that Bitcoin was a bubble, and on ESC
- eSports Round Up: ESPN Ink Deal With Tencent; Indian Gaming League Formed; Mark Cuban Wants in
February 9, 2016
ESPN move deep into the Asian market w/ Tencent deal, signs of eSports life in India, and Mark Cuban, wants to own a League of Legends side.
- Mark Cuban bashes Texas AG over fantasy sports opinion
January 22, 2016
Mark Cuban believes that DFS is a game of skill and an attorney general from his hometown is wrong to declare it as illegal gambling.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017