Tag Archives: Mark Cuban
- Unikrn nets $15M in eSports betting cryptocurrency pre-sale
September 28, 2017
eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $15 million in a pre-sale participated by some big name investors, including Mark Cuban.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
- Mark Cuban to take part in Unikrn ICO; ESIC and MGA agree MOU
July 3, 2017
Shark Tank star, Mark Cuban, has announced plans to take part in Unikrn's initial coin offering, weeks after declaring that Bitcoin was a bubble, and on ESC
- eSports Round Up: ESPN Ink Deal With Tencent; Indian Gaming League Formed; Mark Cuban Wants in
February 9, 2016
ESPN move deep into the Asian market w/ Tencent deal, signs of eSports life in India, and Mark Cuban, wants to own a League of Legends side.
- Mark Cuban bashes Texas AG over fantasy sports opinion
January 22, 2016
Mark Cuban believes that DFS is a game of skill and an attorney general from his hometown is wrong to declare it as illegal gambling.
- Mark Cuban takes stake in daily fantasy analytics firm Fantasy Labs
January 7, 2016
FanDuel's margins slightly outperform DraftKings across NFL season; Mark Cuban invests in daily fantasy sports analytics firm Fantasy Labs.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017