Tag Archives: Mark Cuban
- Maverick sports bettor Haralabos Voulgaris appointed to Mavericks job
October 10, 2018
Mark Cuban has hired the oft-time high stakes poker player, Haralabos Voulgaris in a bid to revitalise his side’s flagging fortunes.
- Unikrn nets $15M in eSports betting cryptocurrency pre-sale
September 28, 2017
eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $15 million in a pre-sale participated by some big name investors, including Mark Cuban.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
- Mark Cuban to take part in Unikrn ICO; ESIC and MGA agree MOU
July 3, 2017
Shark Tank star, Mark Cuban, has announced plans to take part in Unikrn's initial coin offering, weeks after declaring that Bitcoin was a bubble, and on ESC
- eSports Round Up: ESPN Ink Deal With Tencent; Indian Gaming League Formed; Mark Cuban Wants in
February 9, 2016
ESPN move deep into the Asian market w/ Tencent deal, signs of eSports life in India, and Mark Cuban, wants to own a League of Legends side.
- Mark Cuban bashes Texas AG over fantasy sports opinion
January 22, 2016
Mark Cuban believes that DFS is a game of skill and an attorney general from his hometown is wrong to declare it as illegal gambling.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018