Tag Archives: Mark Brown
- Imperial Pacific welcomes back Mark Brown as ‘interim chairman’
October 31, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International welcomes back Mark Brown as 'interim chairman' to oversee completion of permanent gaming venue.
- Imperial Pacific bids goodbye to chairman Mark Brown
January 8, 2018
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International reveals that chairman Mark Brown left the company as of December 20.
- Imperial Pacific shuffles senior execs, Brown out as CEO
January 17, 2017
Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific International shuffles senior management, with COO Kwong Yiu Ling as new CEO and former CEO Mark Brown now chairman.
- Imperial Pacific chalks $514.56M H1 revenue
August 24, 2016
Imperial Pacific International Holdings is enjoying a robust revenue for the first half of the year.
- ‘Repeat business’ from Chinese VVIPs a shot in the arm for Imperial Pacific’s Saipan casino
August 5, 2016
Rolling chip turnover in Imperial Pacific International Holdings’ Saipan casino has improved—albeit slightly—in July.
- Imperial Pacific’s VIP turnover falls but “real growth” coming with ‘real’ casino
July 6, 2016
VIP turnover at Imperial Pacific's temporary Saipan casino falls by one-third but CEO says "real growth" expected with Phase 1 launch.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017