Tag Archives: March Madness
- Nevada casinos top $1b revenue despite baccarat plunge
April 25, 2019
Nevada casino gaming revenue tops $1b in March as basketball betting helps overcome significant fall in baccarat volume and revenue.
- FanDuel takes definite lead in front of DraftKings in New Jersey
April 18, 2019
March, driven by March Madness, saw FanDuel reach $13.22 million compared to the $7.28 million of DraftKings.
- March Madness drives New Jersey to sports betting record
April 13, 2019
March Madness wagers help New Jersey sports betting operators set revenue record in March, while betting handle scores second-highest since market launched.
- ‘The D’ owner drops $100K on March Madness
March 22, 2019
Derek Stevens, owner of The D casino in Las Vegas, just placed a massive bet on the basketball tournament, expecting one of four teams to take the title.
- Pennsylvania’s Rivers Casino sees ‘nonstop’ March Madness gambling
March 21, 2019
Pennsylvania introduced legalized sports gambling late last year and the move appears to be paying off, at least for one casino in the state.
- March Madness first four betting preview
March 19, 2019
The NCAA Tournament was expanded to 68 teams starting with the 2011 Big Dance, which is also when the First Four made its debut in Dayton, Ohio.
Nevada casino sportsbooks set new basketball betting record
April 30, 2018
Casino owners boost friendly rivalry with $1M NCAA bet
March 22, 2017
NCAA tournament: Thursday sweet 16 betting odds and trends
March 22, 2017
Illinois, Indiana join sports betting legislation bandwagon
January 5, 2018