Tag Archives: Marcel Luske
- partypoker prepare for $10m KO Series, CPP reminder and ambassador watch
November 9, 2018
A threesome from partypoker including notification of a $10m Guarantee KO Series, the Caribbean Poker Party begins tomorrow, and an ambassadorial check-in.
- partypoker LIVE prove Marcel Luske isn’t Jonkers; implements International Poker Rules
April 9, 2018
partypoker LIVE will use Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules, seeing them break away from the traditional standard set by the TDA.
- partypoker look to experience with the signing of Marcel Luske
June 8, 2017
Partypoker continues to have faith after signing the Netherlands All-Time Live Tournament Money earner, Marcel Luske, as their new brand ambassador.
- Marcel Luske Sues PokerStars Over Rules Dispute
August 15, 2016
Marcel Luske is taking PokerStars to court after alleging they agreed to use his IP Rules, and duplicated them for their PSLive product.
- Marcel Luske Launches FiDPA Travel in Partnership With Main Event Travel
February 11, 2016
Marcel Luske has created FiDPA Travel in another step towards working closer with the poker community.
- Marcel Luske and The Fight Against Fraud in the Poker Industry
February 12, 2015
Marcel Luske intends to tighten up security in the poker industry and will use his company Fortified-ID Holdings Ltd. to achieve their goal.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014