Tag Archives: Marcel Luske
- partypoker LIVE prove Marcel Luske isn’t Jonkers; implements International Poker Rules
April 9, 2018
partypoker LIVE will use Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules, seeing them break away from the traditional standard set by the TDA.
- partypoker look to experience with the signing of Marcel Luske
June 8, 2017
Partypoker continues to have faith after signing the Netherlands All-Time Live Tournament Money earner, Marcel Luske, as their new brand ambassador.
- Marcel Luske Sues PokerStars Over Rules Dispute
August 15, 2016
Marcel Luske is taking PokerStars to court after alleging they agreed to use his IP Rules, and duplicated them for their PSLive product.
- Marcel Luske Launches FiDPA Travel in Partnership With Main Event Travel
February 11, 2016
Marcel Luske has created FiDPA Travel in another step towards working closer with the poker community.
- Marcel Luske and The Fight Against Fraud in the Poker Industry
February 12, 2015
Marcel Luske intends to tighten up security in the poker industry and will use his company Fortified-ID Holdings Ltd. to achieve their goal.
- Full Tilt: The End of the Professionals?
October 22, 2014
Full Tilt's website makeover has removed most traces of Hansen & Blom prompting speculation that they have been axed from the wage bill.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014