Tag Archives: Marc-Etienne McLaughlin
- 2013 WSOP Final Table – Jay Farber, Ryan Riess To Battle For Main Event Championship on Tuesday Evening
November 5, 2013
Jay Farber and Ryan Riess find themselves the last two with a shot at WSOP 2013 Main Event championship on Tuesday 6pm .
- WSOP 2013 Main Event Final Table: Marc-Etienne McLaughlin finishes at 6th place
Marc-Etienne McLaughlin valiantly came back from the short stack only to see his efforts get doomed by Jay Farber's pocket rockets.
- WSOP® November Nine – Marc Etienne McLaughlin
Tatjana Pasalic talks to the 2013 WSOP® Final Table contender Marc - Etienne McLaughlin - Seat 6 - 26,525,000 chips (66.31 big blinds)
- Dealer’s Choice: Catching Up With The 2013 WSOP November Nine
October 18, 2013
November Nine have had 3 months off from the biggest tournament in the world - but what have they done with that time? Here’s a quick look.
- Dealer’s Choice: Breaking Down The 2013 November Nine
July 19, 2013
In this week's Dealer's Choice, Jason Kirk dissects the lineup of the WSOP players and their prospects once play gets underway again.