Tag Archives: Mansion
- Mansion sponsor George Groves through Project11
February 13, 2018
Online gambling company Mansion have extended their advertising within sport, increasing their presence within the prestigious advertising platforms.
- Mansion goes live with SBTech platform
February 1, 2018
Leading igaming operator chooses SBTech for expansion into sports betting and takes newly-launched Managed Services package
- Dutch court upholds regulator’s right to fine online gambling sites
July 19, 2017
The District Court in The Hague upholds the Netherlands' gaming regulator's six-figure fines against online gambling operators Mansion and ComeOn Europe.
- Football sponsorships selling like hotcakes as new seasons loom
June 23, 2017
The Football Association may not want betting sponsorship money, but the rest of the football world is only too happy to pick up the slack.
- Mansion’s Age of the Gods: $1M giveaway in association with Playtech
February 1, 2017
Mansion and Playtech, are proud to introduce an incredible new promotion; the Age of the Gods: $1million Giveaway.
- Teddy Sagi unloads £329m worth of Playtech shares
November 30, 2016
Playtech founder and largest shareholder Teddy Sagi sells £329m worth of Playtech shares, reducing stake in company from 33.6% to 21.6%.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017