Tag Archives: Manila
- Travellers International’s tender offer now underway
August 21, 2019
The operator of Resorts World Manila (RWM) in the Philippines will buy back 1.58 billion at $0.11 each to achieve its goal, and the process is now underway.
- 3 Barrels: 6-Plus Spin & Gos & Five-Max on Stars; APPT Manila update
August 1, 2019
3: Barrels of a PokerStars vintage included two new games and an update from the Asian Pacific Poker Tour in Manila.
- New cruise port near Manila casino to open within 2 years
July 22, 2019
Solaire Resort and Casino is close to the planned location of a new cruise ship port that would be built by an entity tied to Bloomberry Resorts Corp.
- Philippines casino industry growing faster than Macau, Nevada
May 14, 2019
An analyst recently noted that the Philippines is leading the world in casino growth, and it looks to do so for some time to come.
- Okada, Resorts World Manila report on recent growth
May 13, 2019
Okada Manila and Resorts World Manila are both growing, but having to deal with different problems.
- Megaworld to build residential project near Manila casino development
March 8, 2019
Megaworld, a leading real estate developer in the Philippines, has announced plans to build two new residential projects nearby Manila’s casino district.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018