Tag Archives: Manila Jockey Club
- Manila Jockey Club’s 1H revenue lower than expected
August 23, 2018
The Manila Jockey Club, home to gambling activities surrounding horse racing and cockfighting, saw a decrease in interest in the first half of this year.
- Manila Jockey Club affiliate opens new gaming venue in the Philippines
January 7, 2016
An affiliate of the Manila Jockey Club has opened a new gaming venue in the Philippine capital, Manila.
- Hong Kong investors add more shares into Manila Jockey Club project
January 20, 2015
MJC Investment Corporation has approved the issuance of shares to Hong Kong investors, creating more funds for project in Manila.
- Manila Jockey Club JV; AGTech’s profitable 2011; De Niro pimps Korean casino
March 24, 2012
Hong Kong Jockey Club deal with SIS; Manila Jockey Club joint venture with GMA New Media; AGTech results; Robert De Niro pimps Korea casino
- Manila Jockey Club inks Pagcor; Macau sports betting monopoly may open up
November 30, 2011
Pagcor enters MOU with Manila Jockey Club to install OTB in Pagcor casinos; Macau hints at opening up sports betting monopoly
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018