Tag Archives: Manfred Bodner
- Former Bwin.party execs Teufelberger, Bodner charged with bribery in Austria
27 February 2016
Austria charges former Bwin.party execs Norbert Teufelberger and Manfred Bodner with bribery over failed bid for Turkish betting license.
- France acquits Bwin.party’s Teufelberger, Bodner on illegal gambling charges
20 May 2014
French court acquits Bwin.party execs Norbert Teufelberger and Manfred Bodner for serving French punters without a license.
- Ader draws first blood as Bwin.party announces board shakeup; Bodner departs
16 May 2014
Jason Ader draws first blood in fight with Bwin.party as board announces departure of three members including Bwin co-founder Manfred Bodner
- Bwin.party CEO Teufelberger facing €40k fine for illegally serving French gamblers
9 April 2014
French court recommends €40k fines for Bwin.party execs Norbert Teufelberger and Manfred Bodner over 2006 arrest for illegal wagering.
- Bwin.party dole out controversial exec bonuses, consolidate Euro poker ops
3 April 2014
Bwin.party execs collect controversial new bonuses, ink content deal with Williams Interactive, consolidate European poker operations.
- French online poker market shrinks; Bwin.party CEO to be charged over 2006 arrest
9 July 2013
France's online market contracts in Q2; Bwin.party CEO Teufelberger to be criminally charged over 2006 French arrest.
PMU told to change their name
2 February 2011
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
13 September 2013