Tag Archives: Malta
- Gaming regulators in Malta and Sweden team up
7 March 2019
Malta’s gaming regulator, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), has joined forces with its Swedish counterpart, the Spelinspektionen.
- Malta’s gaming regulator, Heathcliff Farrugia to speak at Tal Ron’s opening panel in Prague Gaming Summit 3
4 March 2019
Do not miss this opportunity to attend the leading conference in the region which offers the option for both new companies and veterans, to learn about industry insights and compliance updates.
- BDO Malta CEO Mark Attard: Blockchain, gambling destined for each other
Mark Attard can help your company get and stay licensed in Malta, and better yet, can tell you how Blockchain is the future.
- Norway goes after Malta-licensed casino operators
18 February 2019
Norway has banned all transactions related to six Malta-licensed online gambling operators, accusing those of illegally targeting gamblers in Norway.
- SiGMA invests €500,000 to bring iGaming investors to Malta
24 January 2019
SiGMA is reaching out to affiliates and operators located beyond the Euro-Med shores and treating them to a luxurious, no-expense-spared stay in Malta.
- Olga Finkel: New Malta regulatory framework puts players first
23 January 2019
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with WH Partners’ Olga Finkel, who shared her expertise on the latest developments pushed by Maltese regulators.