Tag Archives: Malta
- Malta Gaming Authority introduces cryptocurrency guidelines
October 10, 2018
The Malta Gaming Authority is looking to develop guidelines that will lead to an acceptance of cryptocurrencies, as well ITA for the gaming industry.
- Finnish teen that scammed Malta gambling site sentenced
September 3, 2018
The 16-year-old Finnish teen who scammed a six-figure sum from a Malta-based gambling site gets 20-month suspended sentence for aggravated fraud.
- Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
A teenager in Finland is facing 20 months in jail after robbing a Malta-based online casino of €250k thanks to a software glitch.
- Relax Gaming launches its Silver Bullet
August 20, 2018
Relax Gaming, the innovative casino games and platform supplier, has announced the launch of its new generation Silver Bullet partner program.
- Malta’s MRG applies for Swedish license
MRG, via its subsidiaries Mr Green Ltd and Evoke Gaming Ltd, has applied for a Swedish online gambling license.
- Malta to host the most important crypto conference of 2018
August 15, 2018
Malta is ready to welcome the delegates, speakers and companies at one of the biggest gambling and blockchain events - Malta Blockchain Summit.
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017