Tag Archives: Malta
- B2B segment boosts GIG Q2 2018 revenue
August 14, 2018
Gaming Innovation Group (GIG) rose 39 percent in the second quarter of 2018 on the back of strong demand for B2B offerings.
- EY & iGaming Academy collaborate on new masterclasses
August 1, 2018
EY and iGaming Academy have come together to offer world-class training expertise to iGaming professionals in Malta.
- Reuben Portanier: The gaming industry will eventually embrace blockchain
July 23, 2018
Afilexion Alliance Partner Reuben Portanier dissects Malta’s newest cryptocurrency and gaming regulations that will come into play in August.
- Malta’s gaming sector contributed €1.1b to local economy in 2017
July 2, 2018
Malta's gaming sector contributed €1.1b to the local economy in 2017, over €100m higher than the previous year, as remote gaming license applications grow.
- Wazdan launch new European office in Malta
June 19, 2018
Wazdan, has now established itself permanently in the igaming capital of Europe with a state-of-the-art office complex in Malta.
- Kindred Group opens new office in Malta’s Tigne Point
June 15, 2018
Kindred Group has announced that it has opened a new office in Tigne Point on the Mediterranean island.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017