Tag Archives: Malta
- Gaming accounts for 13.2% of Malta’s overall economic activity
2 July 2019
Malta's gaming sector accounted for 13.2% of its overall economic activity in 2018, up nearly two points from gaming's 2017 share.
- EU reminds Malta to keep its eye out for money laundering
6 June 2019
Malta is leading the way in gambling and crypto regulations, but it could still use advice from its European big brother.
- Miss FashionTV Gaming World 2019 to be Crowned this month in Malta
28 May 2019
FashionTV Gaming Group brings together the virtual world of online gaming with the high fashion and glamorous real world of FashionTV with an evening of opulence on the 30th May.
- Bet365 shifting bulk of Gibraltar ops to Malta on Brexit uncertainty
23 May 2019
UK online betting giant Bet365 plans to downsize its Gibraltar presence to Malta based on the "highly uncertain environment" of Brexit.
- Malta Gaming Authority, police team up to fight illegal gambling
22 May 2019
Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is now going to work hand-in-hand with local law enforcement to push out illegal gambling on the Mediterranean island nation.
- SkyCity taps Gaming Innovation Group to power new online casino
21 May 2019
New Zealand casino operator SkyCity Entertainment picks Gaming Innovation Group to power its new real-money online casino.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
21 August 2018
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
22 November 2017