Tag Archives: Malta
- Olga Finkel: New Malta regulatory framework puts players first
January 23, 2019
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with WH Partners’ Olga Finkel, who shared her expertise on the latest developments pushed by Maltese regulators.
- Yobetit offers exceptional XFactor Malta odds & giveaway
January 17, 2019
The XFactor launched its first competition in Malta giving Maltese people the chance to earn the XFactor title.
- Yanica Sant: Malta regulation evolving with gaming industry
January 14, 2019
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with Malta Gaming Authority’s Yanica Sant on the regulator’s initiatives to stay relevant to the industry.
- Dutch court says PokerStars.eu players don’t have to pay taxes
January 8, 2019
A Court of Appeal in Den Bosch rules that Dutch poker players' winnings from PokerStars.eu aren't taxable by the local tax authority.
- Malta Gaming Authority starts phase 1 of crypto Sandbox Framework
January 7, 2019
In a press release dated January 3, the Malta Gaming Authority announced it had launched the first of two phases for its cryptocurrency Sandbox Framework.
- Betsson shifting underperforming NetPlay operations to Malta
December 7, 2018
Betsson plans to shift its underperforming NetPlay brands' operations from London to Malta as part of a new 'efficiency' strategy.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017