Tag Archives: Major League Baseball
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- Pro sports athletes want “seat at the table” in legal betting debate
April 12, 2018
Player associations of four major pro sports leagues say they want "a seat at the table" in any debates on the future of legal sports betting in the U.S.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
January 9, 2018
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
- 2017 World Series odds update: Cubs lead, Astros second
May 17, 2017
Despite a slow start, the defending World Series champion Chicago Cubs remain +500 favorites to repeat this year according to oddsmakers.
Astros overtake the Dodgers on World Series odds
April 11, 2018
Dodgers small favorites on World Series odds over Yankees, Astros
February 16, 2018
Astros listed as small favorites to repeat as World Series Champs
November 17, 2017
MLB commish eyes joining Las Vegas expansion party
April 21, 2017