Tag Archives: Major League Baseball
- Nevada repeals local baseball wagering ban
April 1, 2019
It might not mean very much for now, but Las Vegas operators can offer wagering on local pro baseball games.
- MLB signs deal with Sportradar to ensure integrity
February 28, 2019
Sportradar has signed a new multi-year agreement with MLB to provide real time game statistics to media companies and regulated sports betting operators.
- MLB asks Nevada not to accept spring training bets, state says no
February 27, 2019
While MLB is beginning to get into full swing, the sports league is asking NGCB to take spring training games out of the sports gambling lineup.
- MGM, MLB ink official gaming, entertainment partnerships
November 27, 2018
MGM Resorts inks official gaming and official entertainment partnerships with Major League Baseball, following similar deals with NBA and NHL.
- 2019 World Series odds: Opening betting lines
October 30, 2018
No team has repeated as World Series champion since the New York Yankees won three straight Fall Classics from 1998-2000.
- Red Sox atop World Series odds heading into September
August 31, 2018
The Boston Red Sox are the +333 favorites to win their fourth World Series since 2004 - before that, they hadn't won a Fall Classic since 1918.
Astros overtake the Dodgers on World Series odds
April 11, 2018
Dodgers small favorites on World Series odds over Yankees, Astros
February 16, 2018
Red Sox atop World Series odds heading into September
August 31, 2018
NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018