Tag Archives: Major League Baseball
- Red Sox atop World Series odds heading into September
August 31, 2018
The Boston Red Sox are the +333 favorites to win their fourth World Series since 2004 - before that, they hadn't won a Fall Classic since 1918.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- Pro sports athletes want “seat at the table” in legal betting debate
April 12, 2018
Player associations of four major pro sports leagues say they want "a seat at the table" in any debates on the future of legal sports betting in the U.S.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
January 9, 2018
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017