Tag Archives: Major League Baseball
- MGM, MLB ink official gaming, entertainment partnerships
November 27, 2018
MGM Resorts inks official gaming and official entertainment partnerships with Major League Baseball, following similar deals with NBA and NHL.
- 2019 World Series odds: Opening betting lines
October 30, 2018
No team has repeated as World Series champion since the New York Yankees won three straight Fall Classics from 1998-2000.
- Red Sox atop World Series odds heading into September
August 31, 2018
The Boston Red Sox are the +333 favorites to win their fourth World Series since 2004 - before that, they hadn't won a Fall Classic since 1918.
- Major League Baseball to clubs, networks: no sports betting ads
June 14, 2018
Major League Baseball warns its clubs and their network partners that league rules forbid them from taking advertising from sports betting operators.
- MLB, NBA to sell stakes in daily fantasy ops DraftKings, FanDuel
April 20, 2018
Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association to sell their stakes in daily fantasy sports operators DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively.
- Pro sports athletes want “seat at the table” in legal betting debate
April 12, 2018
Player associations of four major pro sports leagues say they want "a seat at the table" in any debates on the future of legal sports betting in the U.S.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017