Tag Archives: Maine
- Maine, Tennessee lotteries hit revenue jackpots
September 7, 2016
Lotteries in the states of Maine and Tennessee continue to hit revenue jackpots.
- Maine’s attraction to daily fantasy sports (DFS) prompts a closer look on legalization
August 15, 2016
The popularity of daily sports fantasy in Maine is now making the heads of state legislators turn.
- Legislative committee discusses study on expanding casino gambling in Maine
December 3, 2014
Legislative committee agreed to pass along the results of a study suggesting Maine could sustain two more casinos.
- Maine’s two casinos raking in huge revenues for the state
September 18, 2013
According to figures released by the Maine Gambling Control Board, the state reported earning $35 million in revenues from its two casinos.
- Corbett revising Camelot contract; Maine introduces Kwikies; Wyoming joins 20th century
March 18, 2013
Pennsylvania governor to revise Camelot's contract to manage Pennsylvania Lottery; Maine's Kwikie kontroversy; Wyoming gets progressive
- Western Mass. casino selection process pushed back; Maine’s Oxford Casino waiting final approval for gambling expansion
September 19, 2012
The decision was made by the city in large part to give it enough time to make a comprehensive review of all the applicants without having to rush the entire selection process.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014