Tag Archives: Magnus Silfverberg
- Betsson AB Q2 revenue increases 14% due to mobile growth, H1 up 19%
July 19, 2015
Betsson AB has reported its financial performance for Q2, citing a revenue growth of 14% year-on-year to SEK860.6 million.
- Betsson enters the Georgian market, acquires Europe-Bet for $85m
June 29, 2015
Betsson becomes the second largest Georgian online gaming operator as it acquires privately-owned operator Europe-Bet.
- Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg leaving the gaming industry in July
June 2, 2015
Magnus Silfverberg, CEO of Swedish betting operator Betsson AB, to step down in July, chairman Pontus Lindwall to serve as interim CEO.
- Betsson Q2 revenue up 30% as World Cup betting exceeds expectations
July 18, 2014
Online gambling operator Betsson reports 30% rise in Q2 revenue as World Cup wagering exceeds company's expectations.
- Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg Interview
October 27, 2011
Gaming industry: Becky Liggero interviews Betsson CEO Magnus Silfverberg to discuss the consolidation happening in the whole gaming industry.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012