Tag Archives: macau revenues
- VIP market takes a beating in Q4 but Macau posts first sequential improvement
January 19, 2016
Macau's VIP gambling market takes a year-on-year beating in Q4 but the overall market posted its first sequential improvement of 2015.
- Macau Golden Week growth a pale shadow of previous years
October 9, 2015
Macau casinos get the traditional bump from the Golden Week holiday period, but growth slows to single-digits from previous years.
- Typhoon Mujigae threatens to rain on Macau’s Golden Week parade
October 5, 2015
Typhoon Mujigae wreaks havoc on southern China, disrupting air and sea transportation and putting a crimp on Golden Week travel to Macau.
- SJM Holdings profit halves as VIPs give Macau a wide berth
August 12, 2015
Macau's largest casino operator SJM Holdings sees profit fall 54% in H1 as high-rollers pull disappearing act.
- Investment firm says Macau’s revenues up 90%
May 20, 2010
Investment group CLSA claims Macau revenues for the first two weeks of May up 90% over same period last year
Belle Grande changes its name to City of Dreams Manila
October 9, 2013
Belle Grand opening moved to middle of 2014
March 18, 2013