Tag Archives: macau revenues
- VIP market takes a beating in Q4 but Macau posts first sequential improvement
January 19, 2016
Macau's VIP gambling market takes a year-on-year beating in Q4 but the overall market posted its first sequential improvement of 2015.
- Macau Golden Week growth a pale shadow of previous years
October 9, 2015
Macau casinos get the traditional bump from the Golden Week holiday period, but growth slows to single-digits from previous years.
- Typhoon Mujigae threatens to rain on Macau’s Golden Week parade
October 5, 2015
Typhoon Mujigae wreaks havoc on southern China, disrupting air and sea transportation and putting a crimp on Golden Week travel to Macau.
- SJM Holdings profit halves as VIPs give Macau a wide berth
August 12, 2015
Macau's largest casino operator SJM Holdings sees profit fall 54% in H1 as high-rollers pull disappearing act.
- Investment firm says Macau’s revenues up 90%
May 20, 2010
Investment group CLSA claims Macau revenues for the first two weeks of May up 90% over same period last year
Belle Grande changes its name to City of Dreams Manila
October 9, 2013
Belle Grand opening moved to middle of 2014
March 18, 2013
Galaxy Entertainment eyes Taiwan and Japan markets
November 19, 2013