Tag Archives: macau legend
- Macau Legend swings to profit in H1 2018 after Landmark Hotel sale
August 7, 2018
Macau Legend Development Ltd. (MLD) has turned profitable in the first half of 2018 after selling the Landmark Macau casino hotel.
- Macau Legend plans expansion in Laos, Cambodia, Macau
May 30, 2018
Casino operator Macau Legend Development Ltd wants to expand operations in Laos, put down roots in Cambodia and start building in Cape Verde.
- Macau Legend finally unloads Landmark Macau hotel-casino
November 14, 2017
After a couple years of trying, Macau Legend Development announces the sale of its Landmark Macau casino-hotel to a group of real estate investors.
- Macau Legend net loss in 2016 grew 3.35%
March 29, 2017
Macau Legend Development chalked a 3.35 percent net loss in 2016, dragged by slowing revenue from mass market tables and outsourced VIP tables.
- Macau Legend’s Q1 earnings fall to $45.15M
May 18, 2016
High rollers in Macau fail to lift the first quarter earnings of casino services firm Macau Legend Development Ltd.
- Laos sells contested Savan Vegas casino to Macau Legend for $42M
May 16, 2016
Has the government of Laos found a buyer for the disputed Savan Vegas Hotel and Entertainment Complex?
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
European banks will offer bitcoin wallets soon
September 21, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016