Tag Archives: macau jockey club
- New investment plan released by Macau Jockey Club operators
August 17, 2018
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau has received an investment plan from the Macau Horse Race Co. Ltd., operators of the Macau Jockey Club.
- Macau Jockey Club owner ordered to pay $18.9M in unpaid dues
March 22, 2018
Macau Horse Race Co Ltd has been slapped with an $18.9 million bill for not paying its dues for a number of years.
- Cotai’s soon-to-open Macau Roosevelt hotel to host satellite casino
May 29, 2017
The soon-to-open Macau Roosevelt Hotel will include a new satellite casino, named the Macau Jockey Club Casino.
- Sportech starts 2016 off on right foot but Queen refuses to let VAT court fight die
May 17, 2016
Sportech starts 2016 off on right foot with new Asian and North American clients, but UK taxman refuses to give up VAT court fight.
- Macau Jockey Club contract extended for another two years
September 14, 2015
Despite a decade of financial losses, Macau Jockey Club won a two-year extension to run horse-racing operation until 2017.
- SJM Holdings breaks ground on Cotai, plans to reopen Macau Jockey Club casino
February 13, 2014
SJM Holdings breaks ground on $3.9b Lisboa Palace on Cotai, snubbed by Hang Seng Index; Macau Jockey Club to reopen casino after 10 years
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018