Tag Archives: Macau gaming revenue
- Macau GGR poised to end multi-year losing streak in 2017: analysts
3 January 2017
January, in particular, is expected to bring the city state’s highest year-on-year growth rate since its recovery trend started in the second half of 2016.
- Macau’s future bright in 2017: Morgan Stanley
29 December 2016
New casino openings and better infrastructure in Macau is driving investment bank Morgan Stanley's optimism on the former Portuguese enclave's future.
- Macau to see double-digit GGR in Dec, analysts say
13 December 2016
Several investment analysts are betting on their money that Macau casinos will be able to duplicate a double-digit, gross gaming revenue growth in December.
- Macau’s GGR riding on a 4-month winning streak
1 December 2016
Newly-opened casino resorts have kept Macau’s gambling revenue afloat in the positive territory for the fourth consecutive month.
- Macau casino stock rally to be short-lived, analysts warn
5 October 2016
- Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue remains anemic – analysts
20 September 2016
Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) continues to languish despite the opening of the Sands China Ltd.’s new Cotai casino resort.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018