Tag Archives: Macau gaming revenue
- Macau GGR poised to end multi-year losing streak in 2017: analysts
January 3, 2017
January, in particular, is expected to bring the city state’s highest year-on-year growth rate since its recovery trend started in the second half of 2016.
- Macau’s future bright in 2017: Morgan Stanley
December 29, 2016
New casino openings and better infrastructure in Macau is driving investment bank Morgan Stanley's optimism on the former Portuguese enclave's future.
- Macau to see double-digit GGR in Dec, analysts say
December 13, 2016
Several investment analysts are betting on their money that Macau casinos will be able to duplicate a double-digit, gross gaming revenue growth in December.
- Macau’s GGR riding on a 4-month winning streak
December 1, 2016
Newly-opened casino resorts have kept Macau’s gambling revenue afloat in the positive territory for the fourth consecutive month.
- Macau casino stock rally to be short-lived, analysts warn
October 5, 2016
- Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue remains anemic – analysts
September 20, 2016
Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) continues to languish despite the opening of the Sands China Ltd.’s new Cotai casino resort.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018