Tag Archives: Macau casino
- CLSA: New Macau casinos to gain market share
January 27, 2016
Macau casinos have shifted their emphasis from VIP to mass-market segment and it’s a battle for market share from now on.
- Macau Casino related crime is up 22.45%; Guo Meimei could get 10 years in prison.
May 26, 2015
Police reported investigating 3,588 crimes in the first quarter of 2015, a rise of 2.4% over the same period in 2014.
- Macau expects more tourist arrivals from India
May 19, 2015
Macau expects to attract more Indians to come and visit Macau’s popular places of attractions which includes shopping malls and casinos.
- Macau posts first gross gambling revenue decline in four years
July 1, 2014
Macau has posted a 3.7% decline in year-on-year gross gambling revenue. Yes, such a thing is apparently possible.
- The Austrolib Report: The China Bubble
March 3, 2014
Do you remember that scene from Forrest Gump where Gump's shrimping boat goes out in a wicked storm?
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017