Tag Archives: lui che woo
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo still punting on Macau
September 28, 2016
Things will no longer be the same for Macau as the embattled gambling enclave sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo: Worst is not yet over for Macau
September 7, 2016
The chairman of Galaxy Entertainment Group told Bloomberg News that “it’s still too early to say” if Macau is rebounding.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo wants high-tech, family theme parks in Macau
March 8, 2016
Lui Che-Woo built his fortune in casinos, but now the Galaxy Entertainment chairman is betting on a new venture: theme parks.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group says it has taken the worst Macau can throw at it
February 25, 2016
Galaxy Entertainment Group 2015 profit falls 60% but Q4 showed sequential gains across the board, leaving company "cautiously optimistic."
- Galaxy Entertainment chairman resists urge to tell Sheldon Adelson to piss off
July 29, 2015
Galaxy Entertainment chairman Lui Che Woo turns the other cheek in response to Sheldon Adelson's public diss of Galaxy management.
- Galaxy Forays into Europe with $42M Monaco Casino Op Stake
July 28, 2015
Macau’s Galaxy Entertainment Group is testing the European waters with a “relatively small investment” of $42.3M in SBM.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018