Tag Archives: lui che woo
- Galaxy grants shares to directors at yearend
3 January 2019
Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited has granted a total of 8,818,000 share options and awarded a total of 783,700 shares to shareholders.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo still punting on Macau
28 September 2016
Things will no longer be the same for Macau as the embattled gambling enclave sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo: Worst is not yet over for Macau
7 September 2016
The chairman of Galaxy Entertainment Group told Bloomberg News that “it’s still too early to say” if Macau is rebounding.
- Galaxy’s Lui Che-Woo wants high-tech, family theme parks in Macau
8 March 2016
Lui Che-Woo built his fortune in casinos, but now the Galaxy Entertainment chairman is betting on a new venture: theme parks.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group says it has taken the worst Macau can throw at it
25 February 2016
Galaxy Entertainment Group 2015 profit falls 60% but Q4 showed sequential gains across the board, leaving company "cautiously optimistic."
- Galaxy Entertainment chairman resists urge to tell Sheldon Adelson to piss off
29 July 2015
Galaxy Entertainment chairman Lui Che Woo turns the other cheek in response to Sheldon Adelson's public diss of Galaxy management.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014