Tag Archives: Lucky Racing
- AGTech revenue doubles as China lottery market outpaces global growth
March 22, 2013
Sports lottery tech and hardware supplier AGTech Holdings sees revenue double in 2012 as China lottery market growth outpaces global average
- Genting Singapore profit falters; EGA moves tons of chips; AGTech cuts losses
November 14, 2012
Genting Singapore profit slumps on RWS gaming revenue fall; Entertainment Gaming Asia moves mountain of chips; AGTech plans new virtual game
- NagaCorp Q3 looks good; Russian casino zone disappoints; AGTech milestone
October 10, 2012
NagaCorp operational highlights for first nine months of 2012; not many Russian casino zone applicants; AGTech Lucky Racing milestone
- AGTech Q1 figures; Sichuan telephone lottery licenses; bookie betting in Tianjin?
May 20, 2012
AGTech Q1 revenues rise; Sichuan issues call for telephone and texting lottery license bids; Tianjin racetrack to feature bookies in 2013?
- AGtech’s Lucky Racing boasts impressive sales in China
September 30, 2011
“Lucky Racing” betting game has exceeded RMB100 million in total sales to date following the game’s official launch on 30 August 2011.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017