Tag Archives: luckity.com
- Churchill Downs acquires Big Fish Games for $885m
November 12, 2014
Churchill Downs Inc. has agreed to pay up to $885m to acquire social and mobile games developer Big Fish Games.
- TwinSpires Launches Affiliate Programme for Luckity.com with Income Access
August 27, 2014
The first regulated US online cash bingo brand’s affiliate programme will be powered by Income Access’ platform.
- Churchill Downs Fall Meet Shows a Decline; and Luckity.com Gets a New Bingo Spruce
December 5, 2013
Churchill Downs has seen revenue dip in this years fall meet, and the interactive division spruces up the online gambling site Luckity.com
- Churchill Downs Q1 profit falls despite record revenue
April 28, 2013
Churchill Downs Incorporated reports record revenue in Q1 but profit falls thanks to lack of advance deposit wagering in Illinois.
- US NEWS: WMS Interactive revenues on the up; CDI gives customers a unique chance; North Dakota asks for help
November 2, 2012
WMS Interactive revenues rise; Luckity.com launches; North Dakota wants lottery information
- Churchill Downs unveils new online horse racing betting system
October 17, 2012
Luckity.com is unique in its own right because it's being advertised as a site that attracts a broader gambling audience with an appeal centered on generating revenues from horse racing to result in larger racing purses and bigger payouts