Tag Archives: louisiana
- Louisiana revisits antiquated casino law – finally
October 23, 2017
Louisiana lawmakers agree to revisit the state’s antiquated gambling law amid declining revenue.
- FBI, DOJ investigating daily fantasy sports legality, legitimacy of UIGEA exemption
October 15, 2015
FBI reportedly probing DraftKings as part of larger DOJ investigation into daily fantasy sports' legality and legitimacy of UIGEA exemption.
- Boyd Gaming to spend $45m for Louisiana race track expansion
July 1, 2015
Boyd Gaming Corporation announced a $45m expansion of Delta Downs Racetrack Casino Hotel in Vinton, Louisiana.
- Fantasy Sports Still Illegal in Louisiana
June 3, 2015
Lopinto voluntarily deferred bill HB 475 that would have legalized daily fantasy sports after encountering opposition from lobbying groups.
- Louisiana bill aims to make fantasy sports legal; Schefter signs up for Fantasy Sports Combine
April 10, 2015
Louisiana lawmakers have filed a bill that would legalize playing real-money fantasy football in the state.
- London’s Park Lane Casino preps outdoor gaming area so high-rollers can smoke
March 22, 2015
London's Park Lane Casino to open rooftop gaming area with no smoking restrictions; Caesars seeks exemption from New Orleans smoking ban.
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017