Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Opposition to Australian federal ban on lottery betting gains momentum
8 June 2018
More Australians are calling on the federal government to abandon its plan to ban lottery betting, according to Lottoland Chief Executive Luke Brill.
- Lottoland Australia calls for lottery betting legislation to be abandoned following Tatts campaign probe by regulator
25 May 2018
A move by Lottoland Australia to abandon legislation banning lottery betting after a probe being done against Tatts Group.
- Aussie regulator probing Tatts v. Lottoland ‘misinformation’ campaign
24 May 2018
Gaming regulators in the Australian state of New South Wales opens probe into Tatts Group's campaign against online lottery betting operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland enter Italy online gambling market via Giochi24 acquisition
8 May 2018
Lottery betting operator Lottoland enters Italy's regulated online gambling market by taking majority stake in local operator Gioco24.
- Legal battle looms as Lottoland fights for survival in Australia
7 May 2018
Lottoland doesn’t plan to go quietly into the night if Australia pushes through with the ban on overseas lottery betting.
- Lottoland claims Aussie lottery & newsagents group lied to gov’t
1 May 2018
Lottoland Australia accuses the Australian Lottery and Newsagents Association of lying to the federal government over the size of its paid membership.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013