Tag Archives: Lottoland
- Irish National Lottery CEO blames Lottoland for ticket price hikes
30 August 2018
Irish National Lottery CEO calls lottery betting operators like Lottoland 'rogues' for cannibalizing sales, to blame for ticket price hikes.
- Lottery betting sites form new trade body to educate regulators
17 July 2018
European Lotto Betting Association aims to "dispel myths" about the online lottery betting sector, which is under regulatory attack around the globe.
- Lottoland expands affiliate marketing partnership with Income Access
9 July 2018
Lottoland, the online lottery brand allowing players to wager on a range of international jackpots, has expanded its partnership with Income Access.
- UK watchdog spanks Lottoland over PowerBall jackpot claim
4 July 2018
The UK's advertising watchdog spanks lottery betting operator Lottoland for misleading consumers over size of Powerball jackpot payout.
- Lottoland’s insurers groan as punter wins record €90m payout
8 June 2018
Capital market investors backing Lottoland's insurance-linked securities scheme are on the hook for a big chunk of record €90m payout to German customer.
UK lottery betting ops threaten legal action over EuroMillions ban
26 February 2018
Lottoland unveils Bitcoin Lotto, world’s first Bitcoin lottery
19 December 2017
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
14 January 2016