Tag Archives: lotto24
- Zeal reveals Lotto 24 takeover offer
February 1, 2019
The ZEAL Network, the lottery brokerage operator, has revealed the details of their all-share voluntary takeover offer for Lotto24, their former subsidiary.
- ZEAL shareholders okay plan to reacquire lottery broker Lotto24
January 18, 2019
ZEAL shareholders vote in favour of company's plan to reacquire German lottery broker Lotto24, reject rival takeover plan from Lottoland.
- Lottoland makes €76m bid for ZEAL’s lottery betting operations
January 11, 2019
ZEAL Network urges shareholders to reject rival Lottoland's €76m offer for ZEAL's Tipp24 German-facing lottery betting business.
- ZEAL slams Lottoland’s efforts to complicate Lotto24 acquisition
January 9, 2019
ZEAL Network CEO Helmut Becker slams rival lottery betting operator Lottoland for trying to torpedo ZEAL's takeover of Lotto24.
- ZEAL Network aims to reacquire Lotto24 lottery broker business
November 19, 2018
ZEAL Network makes all-share voluntary takeover offer for digital lottery broker Lotto24, which was spun off from ZEAL six years ago.
- SNAI increases online custom; Win2day bringing new games to Belgium; Lotto24 looking for more agreements
August 16, 2012
SNAI has increased its online business; Win2Day give customers Prima Networks Spain games; Lotto24 wants more agreements
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017