Tag Archives: Lottery
- Indian lottery industry begs government to reduce tax
9 September 2019
The government may be shooting a gift horse in the mouth, as overtaxation is driving down sales.
- Pennsylvania Lottery nets $31.3m profit in first year of online games
2 August 2019
The Pennsylvania Lottery's new iLottery site generates revenue of $381m and profit of $31.3m in first full year of operations.
- PCSO-linked entity hopes ban ends swiftly, for charity’s sake
31 July 2019
A few days ago, President Rodrigo Duterte shut down lottery gambling in the Philippines and thousands of shops were closed along with tens of thousands of people left without work.
- Belle Corp revenue dragged down in the first half of 2019 by lotteries
30 July 2019
Belle Corp. has reported its financial situation for the first half of the year, and indicates that its consolidated net income dropped 11% over the same period last year.
- Rhode Island governor called out for supporting IGT deal
26 July 2019
IGT supports the Rhode Island's lottery and Gov. Gina Raimondo's support for the company raised some red flags since it didn’t allow for the usual bidding process to take place.
- Twin River not likely to take over Rhode Island lottery
18 July 2019
Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo does not want Twin River to run the state's lottery despite their offer to pay $125 million in cash.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
23 March 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
14 January 2016