Tag Archives: lotteriinspektionen
- Sweden’s gambling monopolies losing war for new customers
17 October 2018
Mediavision survey reveals that Sweden's gambling monopolies are losing the fight with international online operators for new customers.
- Swedish media website fined for linking to int’l gambling sites
12 October 2018
Sweden's gambling regulator celebrates SEK100k fine imposed on media outlet Nyheter24 for its website's links to international online gambling operators.
- Swedish media outlets lose appeal of gambling ad ruling
4 September 2018
Swedish media outlets lose appeal of court ruling that says links to gambling operator don't fall under freedom of expression laws.
- Sweden warns 39 media outlets about unauthorized gambling ads
22 May 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulator warns 39 media outlets to stop running ads for international operators or face the consequences.
- Sweden warns Metro: drop the gambling adverts or take the pain
15 December 2017
Sweden's gaming regulator issues ultimatum to Metro newspaper: stop running ads for int'l online gambling sites or pay major fines.
- A slow but steady decline in Swedish gambling participation
9 November 2017
New annual survey by Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulatory body shows a slow but steady decline in gambling participation over the past four years.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
12 September 2016