Tag Archives: lotteriinspektionen
- Sweden gambling regulator rolls out new brand identity
December 6, 2018
Sweden's gaming regulator issues two more online gambling licenses, rolls out new logo to celebrate its new Spelinspektionen brand identity.
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- Sweden fines Casino Cosmopol for anti-money laundering failings
November 27, 2018
Casino Cosmopol, the land-based casino ops of Sweden's Svenska Spel betting monopoly, fined SEK8m for "systematic" anti-money laundering failings.
- Sweden’s gambling firms still losing market share to int’l sites
November 8, 2018
Sweden's overall gambling market posts modest growth in first nine months of 2018 despite locally licensed firms posting year-on-year declines.
- Sweden’s gambling monopolies losing war for new customers
October 17, 2018
Mediavision survey reveals that Sweden's gambling monopolies are losing the fight with international online operators for new customers.
- Swedish media website fined for linking to int’l gambling sites
October 12, 2018
Sweden's gambling regulator celebrates SEK100k fine imposed on media outlet Nyheter24 for its website's links to international online gambling operators.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017