Tag Archives: lotteriinspektionen
- Sweden warns 39 media outlets about unauthorized gambling ads
May 22, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulator warns 39 media outlets to stop running ads for international operators or face the consequences.
- Sweden warns Metro: drop the gambling adverts or take the pain
December 15, 2017
Sweden's gaming regulator issues ultimatum to Metro newspaper: stop running ads for int'l online gambling sites or pay major fines.
- A slow but steady decline in Swedish gambling participation
November 9, 2017
New annual survey by Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulatory body shows a slow but steady decline in gambling participation over the past four years.
- Swedish regulator’s resignation sparks fear of liberalization delay
January 27, 2017
Surprise resignation of Sweden's top gaming regulator prompts concerns that country's push to liberalize online gambling market will face delays or worse.
- Swedish gambling operators losing growth race to international sites
August 31, 2016
Unauthorized international online gambling sites serving the Swedish market report three-times the growth of domestic operators.
- Sweden’s regulated online gaming market growing faster than int’l operators
February 17, 2016
Sweden's gaming regulator says the regulated online gambling market growing faster than unauthorized international sites.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Sweden moves to classify loot boxes as gambling
February 9, 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016