Tag Archives: lotteries
- Marcus Geiss talks lottery innovation in Europe
21 December 2015
NeoLotto CEO Marcus Geiss discusses the latest innovation of lotteries and what the Dutch lottery market can learn from the German model.
- Aussie Online Lottery Company Offers Convenience, Security, and Multi-Million Dollar Jackpots
15 October 2014
A new Australian online service gives players the chance to take part in multi-million dollar international lotteries.
- Vietnam plans casino in UNESCO park; new dog track for Phu Quoc
17 April 2013
Vietnam province of Hà Giang plans casino project in UNESCO-recognized park in Dong Van Highlands; Phu Quoc gets unusual dogracing track.
- World lottery sales rise driven by Asia-Pacific growth
21 June 2012
The World Lottery Association has released its figures for the first quarter of 2012
- GTECH signs extension with Turkish lottery
23 September 2011
GTECH Corporation has signed a two-year contract extension with the state-owned Turkish national lottery, Milli Piyango.
- World lotteries unaffected by economic downturn
5 September 2011
Gaming industry news: WLA reported that major lottery markets witnessed increases in sales of between 5 and 25% for the first half of 2011
UK National Lottery sales fall despite double-digit mobile gains
18 November 2016
China Welfare Lottery sales to overtake Lottomatica for global top spot
15 September 2013
China lottery slump continues as online suspension bites Rexlot profits
30 September 2015