Tag Archives: Lotteries and Gaming Authority
- Interview with Joseph Cuschieri of MGA
May 8, 2015
Joseph Cuschieri, Chairman of Malta Gaming Authority, shares why Malta is an ideal location to base an online gambling business.
- Olympic Entertainment Group to run Malta’s largest casino; LGA rebrands
January 21, 2015
Olympic Entertainment Group selected to manage Malta's largest casino; Lotteries & Gaming Authority rebrands as Malta Gaming Authority.
- Netherlands, Malta gaming regulators sign info-sharing deal
November 29, 2014
Netherlands gaming regulators ink info-sharing deal with counterparts in Malta; William Hill tells Dutch-facing affiliates to cool it.
- Unprecedented iGaming summit to be held in Malta next fall
August 6, 2014
The Summit of iGaming in Malta, is set to become one of the largest, most-dedicated remote iGaming exhibitions & conferences for affiliates.
- Malta suspends Goalgaming license, protests EU sports betting definition
June 7, 2014
Malta's Lotteries & Gaming Authority suspends GoalGaming license, protests Council of Europe's proposal to harmonize EU sports bet laws.
- iGaming Asia Congress: Day 3 Summary Video
March 7, 2014
Angelia Ong takes us to this Day 3 summary video of iGaming Asia Congress 2014 at the Grand Hyatt Macau.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018