Tag Archives: London Olympics
- Trade Chase Sees Smith Striving for More Silver
October 2, 2012
In gaming news, Trade Chase is the brand new stock market trading game offering a range of day trading games to player to win real money.
- London’s Olympic Betting Legacy
September 6, 2012
UK’s propensity to gamble on pretty much everything, it was expected for the London games to be a bigger betting than all previous Olympics.
- Betfred refuses to pay Olympian’s grandmother on winning bet
August 23, 2012
Betfred hasn't paid 66-year old Linda Aldred on her £5 Olympic bet to win £1,000.
- London 2012: The Three Kings of the London Games
August 13, 2012
Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, and Oscar Pistorius have become the names to remember as the 2012 London Olympics comes to a finis
- London 2012: Phelps makes history, fencing controversy, Spain’s shocking ouster, O’Leary sails on
August 1, 2012
London has offered a smorgasbord of highlights and lowlights. From our vantage point, we've picked out a few of the more important events that have happened in the first five days of the Olympics that will be talked about for a long time.
- Irish Olympian being investigated by IOC for betting on opponent to win
July 30, 2012
Ireland's Olympic team is currently investigating one of its for allegedly batting on an opponent to win at a pre-London Games event
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018