Tag Archives: liverpool
- Controversial and unpredicatable week for sports
September 23, 2010
After last night's Carling Cup upsets here there and everywhere, and England winning the ODI series, it's been quite the week for sports
- China plays Premier League ball; Bodog.co.uk next?
August 5, 2010
China's government have paved the way for their purchase of Liverpool's debt with a share sale, before the ultimate acquisition of Bodog.co.uk
- People’s Republic of Liverpool
August 3, 2010
Liverpool's pending takeover by [insert name here] has shown a new direction for club acquisition, but could Manchester United be next?
- Chinese take-away for Liverpool
August 2, 2010
Chinese businessman Kenneth Huang has offered RBS £237m to takeover Liverpool's debt and become the new owner
- Cheap summer holiday in Macedonia? Sounds perfect!
July 29, 2010
Liverpool become the first English side to kick off the new season, as they visit Macedonia tonight, but what can their fans expect?
- Roy Hodgson Liverpool move is a loss for Fulham and England
June 29, 2010
Roy Hodgson’s imminent move to Liverpool is a loss to both Fulham and England
Bookmakers expecting 6 teams to challenge for 2013/14 Premier League title
September 25, 2013