Tag Archives: Lithuania
- TonyBet Announce Run It Twice Tournaments & Help Make NYX Gaming Become The First Major Casino Provider in Lithuania
September 6, 2016
TonyBet has announced plans to create a new format of multi-table tournament poker: Run It Twice and agree to use NYX Gaming's Open Gaming System in Lithuania, Estonia, Denmark and the UK. I played poker over the weekend. It was my first foray to the tables in nearly a year....
- Lithuania Blacklist Unibet; Will TonyBet be the Next to Offer Bitcoin?
May 3, 2016
The Lithuania Gaming Control Authority have blacklisted Unibet for the second time, and Tony G tells the Internal Market for Consumer Protection Committee that everyone should get some Bitcoin prompting the question when will TonyBet start using them? Lithuania’s Gaming Control Authority (GCA), operating under the Ministry of Finance, has...
- Lithuania says online gambling operators who evade blacklist are smugglers
March 4, 2016
Lithuania’s gaming regulator has equated attempts to evade the country’s online gambling blacklist with illegal smuggling. In January, Lithuania’s Gaming Control Authority (GCA) published its inaugural list of gambling sites deemed to be illegally serving the Lithuanian market. On Thursday, the GCA expanded this list and publicly chided operators for...
- Lithuania breaks out the blacklist; Poland rubbishes online poker talk
January 27, 2016
Lithuania has made good on its threats to blacklist online gambling operators who lack local licenses. As of Jan. 1, Lithuania put online gambling companies on notice that they needed to obtain a local license if they wished to continue serving Lithuanian punters. This week, Lithuania’s Gaming Control Authority (GCA)...
- Lithuania tightens screws on int’l online gambling operators
January 6, 2016
Lithuania has become the latest European Union jurisdiction to tighten the screws on international online gambling operators. On Jan. 1, Lithuania began enforcing recent amendments to the country’s gaming laws, which gave government agencies greater powers to take action against gambling operators not explicitly authorized to serve local punters. The...
- Tony G Expected to be Denied a Seat in the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania Due to His Dual Australian Citizenship
December 3, 2015
Tony G may be a Member of European Parliament and a member of the Politico 28, but its seems unlikely that he will become a member of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania due to his dual Australian citizenship. The political journalism organisation Politico may have named Atanas "Tony...