Tag Archives: license
- Greece to announce Hellinikon casino concession tender this week
February 19, 2019
Casino operators looking to Greece for their possible expansion efforts are starting to move into overdrive.
- SJM confirms it hasn’t sought concession extension
February 8, 2019
A couple of casino operators in Macau are seeing their license concession expiration dates approaching rapidly.
- Genting receives 3-year extension for Sentosa resort
February 5, 2019
Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, operated by a subsidiary of the Genting Group, has received an extension of its license.
- Saipan Poker Licenses No More After April 2, 2015
August 12, 2014
The government has stated that they will no longer issue new or additional licenses for poker on Saipan after April 2, 2015.
- PokerTrip Enterprises Inc. becomes first online poker affiliate to get Nevada license
September 7, 2012
PokerTrip Enterprises receives approval recommendation from the State Gaming Control Board in Nevada, becoming the first online poker affiliate to get a Nevada license.
- Sportingbet partner Centric to bid on Greek license
October 14, 2010
Greek gaming firm Centric announces intention to bid for an online gaming license in anticipation of the government plan to liberalize market in 2011.
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
January 30, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Greece’s Loutraki casino wins major back-tax fight with gov’t
January 24, 2018